What is Microsoft Project training?
Microsoft Project is designed to assist project managers in developing plans, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets and analysing workloads.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
Am I using Microsoft Project 2003?
Click HELP menu, click ABOUT, find your version.
Am I using Microsoft Project 2007?
Click Microsoft OFFICE button, click relevant OPTIONS button. Within OPTIONS click RESOURCES to find your version.
Am I using Microsoft Project 2010?
Click the FILE tab. In BACKSTAGE view, click HELP. Within PRODUCT ACTIVATED, find your version.
What level is best for me within Microsoft Project?
INTRODUCTION - You can create & view a project with basic editing skills and understanding Microsoft Project schedules. ADVANCED - Able to perform all tasks within Project.
The Knowledge Academy
Who Should Attend?
The course is aimed at new or returning users of Microsoft Project 2007 who want to familiarise themselves with the basic concepts of the software. Note : No previous experience of either project management or the software is required, but due to the interactive nature of the course delegates should have experience of using Microsoft Windows.
• Critical Path and Slack • How Microsoft Project Schedules
Starting a Project
• Creating a Project • Creating Tasks • Editing Tasks • Setting Constraints
Working with Tasks
• Viewing Tasks • Working with Tasks • Linking Tasks • Editing Tasks • Completing Tasks • Working with Variances
• Resource Basics • Editing Resources • Resources and Tasks • Resource Views • Resource Conflicts • Levelling Resources
Printing and Viewing a Project
• Basic Editing Tasks • Changing Your View • Using Page Setup • Printing a Project
- Highly Experienced Instructor
- Detailed User-Friendly Manual
- Pre/Post Course Email Support
- Attendance Certificate
- “Great value for money!”By James Bicknel (22/12/2012)
- “If you want to pass the exam then this is where you need to go. The trainer ensures that what he is teaching is in small chunks - enough to understand and comprehend. This is how i learn best. I would definitely use this company again.”By Chris Knight (17/06/2012)
- “I did not experience anything negative about this company at all. The price was good, the trainer was great and the location was brilliant....I even passed!”By Scott Brown (28/02/2012)
- “They don't lie when they say that they have a high pass rate - if i can pass then anyone can...trust me! I had a great time with this company.”By Amy Joel (26/05/2012)
- “The Knowledge Academy were professional and approachable and made it all so much fun! Great content, real life examples and encouragement to do better are all part of you.”By Natasha Allen (19/02/2012)
- “The training was done professional and time management was paramount during the course. The course documentation and illustration are very explicit for comprehensiveness.”By Lisa Gregory (12/01/2012)
- “Good preparation and training support; I would use The Knowledge Academy again.”By Lynn Matthews (28/11/2012)
- “I did find the training course difficult and hard work. But it isn't meant to be easy. However, the trainer was lovely and clearly very into what he was teaching - this was helpful as it gave a little excitement to the course itself.”By Matthew Lewis (23/09/2012)
- “To be quite honest, i went with this company because they were the cheapest. However, there was nothing cheap about the course itself. The staff were helpful in directing me to the right training centre and were friendly when i had to rearrange my course for personal reasons. I also found the trainer of the course to be a lovely man who was very knowledgeable in his field.”By Daniel O'Donnell (28/01/2012)
We do not currently have a video for this topic