There hasn't been any questions asked about this course
The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Training day course covers the following topics:
The Knowledge Academy Materials and Trainers
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® course materials and trainers are accredited by APM Group Ltd. ensuring that delegates receive a consistently high standard of training. The Knowledge Academy course materials are regularly assessed and maintained in line with stringent standards administered by APM Group Ltd. The Knowledge Academy trainers are regularly assessed by The Knowledge Academy and AMP Group Ltd. to ensure that their knowledge of Project Management and PRINCE2® are strong enough to deliver training that helps delegates extract maximum benefit from attending our courses.
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2®courses materials are based on the 2009 edition of, “Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2®,” and include examinations based on this manual.
The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner event is designed to maximise delegates’ potential in the PRINCE2® training environment.
Following confirmation of booking The Knowledge Academy will send the Pre-Course work to the delegate. This work consists of;
- 1) Reading 3 chapters of the PRINCE2® manual, “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®”
- 2) Pre-course workbook to be completed by the Delegate and handed to Trainer at the start of course.
- 3) 70 multiple choice Questions to test your PRINCE2® with detailed answers
The pre-course work on a The Knowledge Academy course will require around 15 hours of study prior to the course start date. The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner training event is an intensive 5 day course that includes the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner examinations within the course. Upon booking, Joining Instructions that describe the course location and other administrative details will also be emailed. In addition, delegates will be required to complete a MINIMUM of 2 hours homework each evening which will be set by the instructor.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, however, candidates must achieve a pass at Foundation level before attempting to complete the Practitioner examination.
- A 75 question multiple choice examination with a pass mark of 35 out of 70. Success in this examination indicates that the candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2. Please note that success in the Foundation examination is a prerequisite for that candidate to move forward to the Practitioner examination.
PRINCE2®: 2009 Practitioner Exam Format Change effective 1st Jan 2013
- A 80 question Objective Test Examination with a pass mark of 44 out of 80 (55%). Success in this examination indicates that the candidate could apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. This is the top level of PRINCE2® qualification.
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner 5 day course follows a two part structure. The first three days of the course involve familiarisation with the content of the PRINCE2® manual, preparing for the Foundation examination. Following successful completion of the Foundation examination, delegates will spend one day preparing for the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination, sitting this examination on the final day of the course.
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner 5 day course covers the following topics:
- Principles of PRINCE2®
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to the project environment
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader for professional qualifications
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
- The official Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® course manual
- The Knowledge Academy Courseware Book
- Pre-Course Material
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
Words Matter With PRINCE2 Training
At any place, whatever you speak tells a lot about your personality. Language used properly can give you many benefits but when it is used rashly, it can spoil not only your image but your work as well. A study says that words play powerful role in marriages. They can inspire, heal, console you, but can also stop you from many actions. It takes time to make good use of language, but in marriages saying some words regularly can cause irreparable damage. When a person uses the word ‘never’ regularly, it implies a sense of hopelessness and finality. The word ‘always’ implies a sense of rigidity. Whereas regular use of the word ‘but’ implies a sense of manipulation and a lack of integrity. So, words are an important tool in a relationship.
Just as words matter a lot in a relationship, similarly, they are of great importance in the workplace. Using the right words at the right time and for the right person become a deciding factor for the successful completion of tasks in the workplace. So, working as a project manager in a company, you have to take extra care of how you communicate.
But nothing can be a problem for you in the workplace if you train under the PRINCE2 Training or PRINCE2 Course. The PRINCE2 Training or PRINCE2 Course offers a wide curriculum of knowledge for the candidates. The PRINCE2 Training or PRINCE2 Course has been specially designed to enable the individuals to perform well in the workplace. In the comprehensive curriculum of the PRINCE2 Training or PRINCE2 Course, though all the aspects of project management are given equal importance, yet special significance is given to communication. With businesses going global, the individuals are required to communicate internationally. Since the PRINCE2 Training or PRINCE2 Course has a proper provision to get the individuals prepared to feature them well internationally, it is a perfect training course to be joined.
You might be thinking that what this PRINCE2 actually stands for. So, it is to tell you that the PRINCE2 is a special project management system that is popular worldwide. The PRINCE2 system was developed by the Central Computers and Telecommunications Agency (CCTA), UK as a successive version to the system; PRINCE that stands for Projects in Controlled Environment. As a matter of fact, PRINCE was introduced in the year 1989 but with some modifications in this system, it was reintroduced as PRINCE2 in the year 1996.
Coming back to the PRINCE2 Training or PRINCE2 Course, I would like to inform you that under the PRINCE2 Training or PRINCE2 Course, you can avail yourself of a real life business platform to practice in. This exclusive feature of the PRINCE2 Training or PRINCE2 Course helps you to have an outline of the workplace environment and also get the relevant practical knowledge.
In addition, the PRINCE2 Training or PRINCE2 Course helps you to get the PRINCE2 Certification, a credential, which is a key to get the appointment letter for a high salaried position in a company. So, join the PRINCE2 Training or PRINCE2 Course and prepare yourself well for a marvelous career.