What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience.
What do I receive on the course?
You will receive your Knowledge Academy courseware folder and certificate
The Knowledge Academy
Who is it for?
This course is relevant to a broad range of people including new Project Managers, Project Support or those who are about to become involved in Project Management.
What is it about?
This course provides an introduction to project management and provides an overview of key project techniques to help deliver projects on time and will enable an understanding of how these tools and techniques can provide a structured approach to projects. Delegates will have the opportunity to take part in practical exercises aimed at testing a number of different techniques and building on skills.
What is a project
Costing a Project
Planning a Project
Monitor and controlling
Closing a project
Use of project tools
What will I get out of it?
How to manage a project from start to finish
Able to develop a Project Business Case from scratch
Practical tools and techniques
How to set up and use effectively project logs
There is no prerequisite for this course. It functions as a stand-alone course.
- The Knowledge Academy Introduction to Project Management courseware folder
- Experienced instructors
- “I enjoyed the course, good instruction given from a great tutor.”By Steve Elliot (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 05/05/2012) from London
- “I really enjoyed the course finding the tutor extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and very well presented. He kept everyone engaged and made this course very interesting to learn. It was the best course I have attended in a long time and the venue was excellent, clean tidy and very accommodating.”By Joanne Williams (Rating: 5 out of 5, 26/04/2012) from Hemel Hempstead
- “The trainer was an excellent instructor who was able to impart knowledge in a very interesting and engaging way. I was very impressed with their knowledge and experience and the outstanding way they were able to present and teach the class.”By Lin Xiang Chang (Rating: 5 out of 5, 11/04/2012) from Wiltshire
- “A very intense but excellent course - gained lots of new knowledge and techniques for project management. Will be a really useful tool for the organisation.”By Jo Kerry (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 29/03/2012) from Belfast
- “Our trainer worked so hard to keep us focused and to keep up the pace of teaching. They ran everything to perfect timing and made the most of every minute we had with them.”By Victoria Docherty (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 15/02/2012) from Edinburgh
- “Thoroughly enjoyable course and great value for money.”By Allan Millar (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 03/05/2012) from London
- “This was a very good course .”By Shirley Bennet (Rating: 4.7 out of 5, 12/03/2012) from Manchester
- “The trainer was simply fantastic, her energy, knowledge and teaching style were all fantastic. She brought the topics thoroughly to life and I have really taken away a great understanding as a result. An absolutely first class learning experience for me.”By Paul Startin (Rating: 5 out of 5, 13/03/2012) from Greenwich
- “I found the course intensive and challenging, but because of the excellent trainer, it was also a very enjoyable and interesting experience.”By Christina Murphy (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 11/03/2012) from London
We do not currently have a video for this topic
Projects And Their Management
Projects – when I think about them, I usually have in front of me my high school projects. We had those itsy bitsy projects about banking in mathematics or volcanoes in geography. But now as I think about projects, what come into my mind are multinationals and their massive projects. Just imagine the large scale production and finances required for projects such as these.
A couple of weeks ago, as I was passing near to the countryside, I saw that a flyover was being constructed. Though it may not seem like a big deal to many of you, yet I think that there is a lot of Project Management involved in there. There was a huge deal of planning, analyzing and implementation which was being put into practical and sustainable use during the construction of the flyover. This got me to thinking that if a project at a city scale as this requires so much planning, then what would be the case with globally recognized projects such a inter country links as well as international constructions! We can’t even imagine the scale of work so large!
So, what is the secret behind all this successful businesses? Is it the finances? No.
It’s the amount of training and project planning. Yes, behind every successful project is the planning and extensive work done by the project managers which counts. Therefore, the key to every successful project is effective project management, which can be thought accountable for the infrastructures and the technologies that we see every day.
Project Managers are opting for various different management courses these days. These courses, though easily available in the market, make a professional expert and very skilled to handle even the biggest and tackiest of the projects. What more, it acts as a great benefit to the professional skills of the professional and looks great on the resume even.
When it’s time that you appear for the interview and present to your future employer maybe your resume, there is a way to impress them, let me tell you. It’s quite simple though. If you have undertaken courses such as PRINCE2, MSP, PMP, TOGAF or Software Testing, the chance of you being selected over those countless other professionals is raised by 100%! These days as the need has risen to settle for nothing less than the best, these courses will make you the best and will provide you with the best chance of being the ‘chosen one’.
You need to be well aware of the fact that effective project management training is another name for success in today’s world. You can only dream of being successful when you give your best to your work. These Project Management courses polish you and enhance your skills and capabilities. There have been instances when professionals have claimed that by taking these courses, they have discovered what they really were and where their actual potential lay!
Isn’t it great? I know it is!
So, if you dream to become one of the best project managers in your workplace, then don’t think, just plunge into the world of effective project management training course.