What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors have over 20 years world class experience including deep expertise in the implementation of best practice in work optimisation, supply chain management and the use of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
What do The Knowledge Academy provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, the Statistics Without Tears & The Machine that Changed the World books, The Knowledge Academy courseware folder, certificates and refreshments.
Does the course include exams?
Yes, the course includes the both the Yellow and Green Belt exams.
Are there any prerequisites for the Yellow & Green Belt examinations?
There are no prerequisites for the Yellow Belt examination, however, candidates must achieve a pass at the Yellow Belt level before completing the Green Belt examination
What is the structure of the exams?
The Yellow Belt exam is multiple choice and the Green Belt exam is multiple choice
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
The Knowledge Academy
The Knowledge Academy Lean Six sigma green belt 5 day course covers the following topics:
- Define • Project Charter • Business case • Stakeholder Analysis • Communication Plan • Voice of the customer • Identify and segment • Key Customers • Critical to Quality (CTQ) Requirements • Verifying CTQs • House of quality • Hi-level Process map • Project Plan
- Measure • Understanding Variability • Measurement Basics • Measurement process and plan • Selecting Measures • Data definition and sources • Sampling • Measuring yield and capability • Implementing the measurement plan
- Analyse • Data Analysis • Pareto charts • Frequency charts • Run charts • Scatter diagrams • Variation and defect analysis • Process Mapping and Analysis • Value Stream Analysis • Complexity • Cause and Effect Analysis (CNX) • Verifying causes • Hypotheses analysis
- Improve • Process Vision • Brain storming • Lean principles • Enabling the flow • Level scheduling SMED • Kanban • Visual management • Theory of Constraints • Selecting solutions • Developing solution options • How to run Kiasen events and improvement teams • FMEA risk analysis • Implementation planning
- Control • Simple and appropriate documentation • Mistake Proofing • Statistical Control • Variation • Control Charts• X Bar and R Charts • Process Management • Lean Six Sigma Scorecards
- The Knowledge Academy Six Sigma Green Belt courseware folder
- Experienced Instructors
- “It was the first time in 14 years that I have been in a classroom and I was worried that I would not cope, but the trainer made sure that everyone in the room had an equal opportunity to learn.”By Charlie Hicks (Rating: 4.7 out of 5, 01/03/2012) from Folkestone
- “An excellent if challenging course made all the more interesting through the trainer's relaxed presentation style.”By Steve Gardner (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 06/04/2012) from Middlesborough
- “A tough but otherwise very well run course. Pre and In- Course training materials of good standard, relevant and useful. Best of all was the instructor who has a long history of teaching experience and a natural, easy teaching style.”By Catherine McLennon (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 23/02/2012) from Manchester
We do not currently have a video for this topic
The Use Of Lean Six Sigma TrainingVarious industries across the grid have used Six Sigma certificationfor their career and have improved the life of their business. If your business is in need of improving their business processes and quality control, which is virtually every business, should be interested in people with Six Sigma certification. SixSigma certification is taken by many professional from across the world because it certifies an individual by making to pass the guidelines and requirements. Those who have been trained in Six Sigma and becomecertified, will be qualified and able to improve all of the business processes of an organization.
Six Sigma course is suitable for both large and small businesses, they should be interested in streaming their business within today’s turbulent economy. There are many businesses that benefits from employing those with Six Sigma Certification. There are many ways to obtain Six Sigma certification, you can earn it through hands on environment while working with the professionals. Six Sigma course is available both at online and in regular classroom trainings. Both these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. If you want to work with professionals, then you have to up front for their questions.
Online trainings may be expensive, but they are worth it. Six Sigma certification is aobtained to display proficiency in the subject matter, to increase desirability by employers ad to potentially increase your pay scale. Ultimately certification is a professional decision that should be made by you. Candidates willing to take Six Sigma certification should fill the forms and submit it to the official site. There are many leading organizations in wanted of Six Sigma Certification holders, because they have the ability to deal with on- time real projects.
Lean Six sigma certification examiners have to demonstrate cognition along with hands on understandings. These are called as cognitive aspects including, remembering terminology, definitions, facts, ideas, patterns, materials, sequences and methodologies. These are applied to improve processes, eliminate waste and streamline production processes to improve productivity at low cost. Six Sigma certification has different bodies of knowledge and duration of each Six Sigma level (Green belt, black belt, master belt etc.). Like other professional certification Six Sigma also consist of an examination.
The written proficiency test may be given by training company or the business hiring company. They also differ to the training company’s proficiency test. Candidates completed Lean Six Sigma training, must complete two or three projects and display competency in applying the concepts learned in the classroom training. Six Sigma certification guarantees an increase emphasis on support for the management team within an organization. Many organizationshave combined Six Sigma with lean manufacturing and have titled the new process Lean Six Sigma.
Six Sigma certification eliminates all defects of business processes in order to create perfect products and services. This serves as an innovation for many organizations like IBM. Many believe that combining manufacturing and software development to sales and service theories is the best possible system for quality control within a business.