|ITIL® Foundation Training||06/27/2013||Colorado Springs||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||08/01/2013||Colorado Springs||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||08/29/2013||Colorado Springs||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||10/03/2013||Colorado Springs||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||10/31/2013||Colorado Springs||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||11/21/2013||Colorado Springs||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||12/19/2013||Colorado Springs||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors have over 20 years world class experience including deep expertise in the implementation of best practice in work optimisation, supply chain management and the use of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
What do The Knowledge Academy provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, The Knowledge Academy courseware folder, certificates and refreshments.
Does the course include the exam?
Yes, the course includes the Black Belt exam.
Are there any prerequisites for the Black Belt examinations?
Candidates must achieve a pass at the Green Belt level before completing the Black Belt examination.
What is the structure of the exams?
The Black exam is multiple choice
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
The Knowledge Academy ITIL® Certification day course covers the following topics:
- The ITIL Foundation course is 2 days of presentations, exercises and discussions about ITIL Foundation best practice framework. ITIL® is a non-proprietary approach for managing IT services, developed in the 1980s by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) in the United Kingdom.
- In 2007 the ITIL framework was redesigned from a process-led approach to a service lifecycle approach comprising the ITIL five core volumes:
- Service Strategy, Servce Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
- ITIL Foundation provide a general overview of the IT Service Management Lifecycle and its supporting processess, functions and roles.
- Provided as pre-course work is an overview on ITIL named 'An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3' which is optional should you decide to read the document. Please note that 'The IT Service Management Forum' are yet to publish a 2011 version of the Overview handbook. In addition, delegates will be required to complete a MINIMUM of 2 hours homework each evening which will be set by the instructor.
- Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following
ITIL Foundation 2011 Course Content
Service Management as a Practice
- Efficient development of new services and the improvement of existing services
- Good practice
- Functions, Roles and Processes
Service Strategy: overall business aims and expectations
- Types of Service Provision
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Demand Management
- Business Case
Service Design: developing a solution to meet the needs of the business
- Service Catalogue Management
- Supplier Management
- Service Level Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
Service Transition: implementing service designs so that service operations can manage the services
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Release and Deployment Management
Service Operation: day to day, business as usual activities
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Event Management
- Access Management
- Functions: Service Desk, Technical Management, Operations Management and Applications Management
Continual Service Improvement: how to improve the cost effectiveness and efficiency of service provision
- CSI Model
- Deming Cycle
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
- The Knowledge Academy Courseware Book
- Pre-Course Material
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
The various benefits of having an ITIL Certification
Big organizations like NASA, Disney and others have taken help of ITIL for their IT service management and have witnessed unprecedented success. The ITIL training program develops the trust of people about all complicated side of information technology which is found in all type of business and organization. For this reason the all professional or employer interested to get the ITIL training. Because of this ITIL Training is one of the valuable places which provide the sufficient knowledge of the IT concept.
Facts about ITIL foundation exam
The ITIL Certification was introduced to sort out professionals who have in-depth ITIL knowledge and its technical skills. Governed by the APM Group, the ITIL Certification can be earned by passing the ITIL Course with the help of an accredited ITIL Training center. The ITIL training course and certification has four qualifications- Foundation, Intermediate, Expert and Master. The first three qualifications can be earned by qualifying the respective examinations and the last and highest qualification can be earned by going through relevant IT service management work experience by a board of experts. Each qualification has different ITIL Course and deals with all the aspects of IT service management with the basic level being included in the Foundation qualification and the highest and in detailed information of IT service management being included in the Expert qualification. ITIL Training can be taken to prepare you for the exams. The latest version after ITIL Foundation is the ITIL V3 which is aimed at introducing new concepts in IT management services and is the highest ITIL credential.
Cost effectiveness of ITIL certification and ITIL training
The time and money goes into obtaining an ITIL Certification is very less in view of the benefits which can be derived from it. From adding weight to the individual’s resume to help him earn more, ITIL Certification has a lot of advantages in the present economic situation. It helps you not only in terms of employment but makes sure that you come out as a confident and groomed professional IT service manager ready to engage yourself in any work environment. This revered credential enhances your bankability, guides you with the best and scientifically apt methodology of managing IT services. It makes you a better tutor, well aware of your own SWOT analysis and also of others in order to use them in the practical field. Having the ITIL credential through ITIL Training on the relevant ITIL Course establishes you as a thorough learner equipped with all the up-to-date tools and techniques of IT service management.
Help to employees with ITIL training
Considering the above said into account obtaining an ITIL Certification would be a good decision. For detailed information on ITIL Course, ITIL Training and exams one can look up to the APM Group’s official website. Obtaining the certification after days of tough ITIL Training on the ITIL Course professionals will find that the task of IT service management has never been so easy beforehand.