|ITIL® Foundation Training||06/13/2013||San Antonio||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||07/18/2013||San Antonio||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||08/15/2013||San Antonio||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||09/26/2013||San Antonio||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||10/24/2013||San Antonio||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||11/28/2013||San Antonio||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||12/12/2013||San Antonio||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors have over 20 years world class experience including deep expertise in the implementation of best practice in work optimisation, supply chain management and the use of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
What do The Knowledge Academy provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, The Knowledge Academy courseware folder, certificates and refreshments.
Does the course include the exam?
Yes, the course includes the Black Belt exam.
Are there any prerequisites for the Black Belt examinations?
Candidates must achieve a pass at the Green Belt level before completing the Black Belt examination.
What is the structure of the exams?
The Black exam is multiple choice
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
The Knowledge Academy ITIL® Certification day course covers the following topics:
- The ITIL Foundation course is 2 days of presentations, exercises and discussions about ITIL Foundation best practice framework. ITIL® is a non-proprietary approach for managing IT services, developed in the 1980s by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) in the United Kingdom.
- In 2007 the ITIL framework was redesigned from a process-led approach to a service lifecycle approach comprising the ITIL five core volumes:
- Service Strategy, Servce Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
- ITIL Foundation provide a general overview of the IT Service Management Lifecycle and its supporting processess, functions and roles.
- Provided as pre-course work is an overview on ITIL named 'An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3' which is optional should you decide to read the document. Please note that 'The IT Service Management Forum' are yet to publish a 2011 version of the Overview handbook. In addition, delegates will be required to complete a MINIMUM of 2 hours homework each evening which will be set by the instructor.
- Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following
ITIL Foundation 2011 Course Content
Service Management as a Practice
- Efficient development of new services and the improvement of existing services
- Good practice
- Functions, Roles and Processes
Service Strategy: overall business aims and expectations
- Types of Service Provision
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Demand Management
- Business Case
Service Design: developing a solution to meet the needs of the business
- Service Catalogue Management
- Supplier Management
- Service Level Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
Service Transition: implementing service designs so that service operations can manage the services
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Release and Deployment Management
Service Operation: day to day, business as usual activities
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Event Management
- Access Management
- Functions: Service Desk, Technical Management, Operations Management and Applications Management
Continual Service Improvement: how to improve the cost effectiveness and efficiency of service provision
- CSI Model
- Deming Cycle
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
- The Knowledge Academy Courseware Book
- Pre-Course Material
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
ITIL training is absolutely essential for career development in IT services
ITIL certification was originally developed by OGC with the intention of using IT as a device to bring about positive change and progress in the business. A large number of organizations have earned ITIL certification for the benefits it derives and more are on the verge of introducing it. The most recent version of the ITIL is the ITIL V3. ITIL V3 provides a more simplified and logical approach to IT service management and has a clearer and easier direction. The ITIL Foundation level along with intermediate, expert and master level courses are offered by multiple ITIL Training providing companies all over the world. On the other hand, professionals can also undertake the ITIL Training or ITIL Course through online research saving their time and money. The higher professionals related with IT service management field, need to plan for going through ITIL Training expert level course that enhances their expertise based on the most inventive methods in IT practices.
Information about ITIL training and ITIL certification
It is not a problem to register into even the finest and most respected ITIL training programs- this is mainly a question of students’ free time and economics possessions- because the ITIL training programs do not build the pre- qualification their strict constraint. Any earlier training and knowledge in any section of the IT industry would be a huge benefit for their victorious ITIL certification, in the extensive run. The ITIL training gives valuable and previously finished solutions for all probable purposes in that respect. ITIL training course certification has really become an incredible source for IT professionals who are seriously thinking about receiving into IT organization for additional career improvement. The ITIL V3 has recommended a new certification path with a slight different ITIL Course and qualifications from the previous ones. The new qualifications are the ITIL Foundation, Intermediate, Expert and Master.
The requirements for passing the ITIL examination and getting ITIL certification
Candidates need to pass the levels in a sequential manner starting from the ITIL Foundation until ITIL certification Expert. The qualifications can be earned by passing the respective exams. ITIL is a framework of knowledge for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services with the need of the business. ITIL provides a more improved IT services at a reduced cost with a greater productivity. Initially developed by CCTA and afterwards amended with the alliance of OGC, the ITIL has undergone regular make over to stay up-to-date with the changing needs of the business and times.
All about ITIL course and ITIL certification
ITIL is a standard set of practices for IT service management developed for coordinating IT services with the requisite and demand of the business. ITIL V3 is the most recent and updated version of ITIL providing a more simplified and logical approach to IT service management. The impeccable success of the ITIL framework has resulted in the introduction of the ITIL Certification to confer an industrial recognition to the individuals who have gained sufficient knowledge and understanding of the ITIL framework.