Sorry, we do not have any courses matching your criteria
There hasn't been any questions asked about this course
The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Training day course covers the following topics:
The Knowledge Academy Materials and Trainers
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® course materials and trainers are accredited by APM Group Ltd. ensuring that delegates receive a consistently high standard of training. The Knowledge Academy course materials are regularly assessed and maintained in line with stringent standards administered by APM Group Ltd. The Knowledge Academy trainers are regularly assessed by The Knowledge Academy and AMP Group Ltd. to ensure that their knowledge of Project Management and PRINCE2® are strong enough to deliver training that helps delegates extract maximum benefit from attending our courses.
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2®courses materials are based on the 2009 edition of, “Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2®,” and include examinations based on this manual.
The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner event is designed to maximise delegates’ potential in the PRINCE2® training environment.
Following confirmation of booking The Knowledge Academy will send the Pre-Course work to the delegate. This work consists of;
- 1) Reading 3 chapters of the PRINCE2® manual, “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®”
- 2) Pre-course workbook to be completed by the Delegate and handed to Trainer at the start of course.
- 3) 70 multiple choice Questions to test your PRINCE2® with detailed answers
The pre-course work on a The Knowledge Academy course will require around 15 hours of study prior to the course start date. The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner training event is an intensive 5 day course that includes the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner examinations within the course. Upon booking, Joining Instructions that describe the course location and other administrative details will also be emailed. In addition, delegates will be required to complete a MINIMUM of 2 hours homework each evening which will be set by the instructor.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, however, candidates must achieve a pass at Foundation level before attempting to complete the Practitioner examination.
- A 75 question multiple choice examination with a pass mark of 35 out of 70. Success in this examination indicates that the candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2. Please note that success in the Foundation examination is a prerequisite for that candidate to move forward to the Practitioner examination.
PRINCE2®: 2009 Practitioner Exam Format Change effective 1st Jan 2013
- A 80 question Objective Test Examination with a pass mark of 44 out of 80 (55%). Success in this examination indicates that the candidate could apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. This is the top level of PRINCE2® qualification.
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner 5 day course follows a two part structure. The first three days of the course involve familiarisation with the content of the PRINCE2® manual, preparing for the Foundation examination. Following successful completion of the Foundation examination, delegates will spend one day preparing for the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination, sitting this examination on the final day of the course.
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner 5 day course covers the following topics:
- Principles of PRINCE2®
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to the project environment
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader for professional qualifications
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
- The official Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® course manual
- The Knowledge Academy Courseware Book
- Pre-Course Material
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Prince2 Certification: the better guide
Use of Prince2 Certification in the professional world
Prince2 Certification holders have an enormous opportunity in project management sectors and IT Firms. The project management sectors include Government Projects, International Collaboration Projects, Internal System Projects in the IT Firms, etc. The remuneration and pay-grade of these individuals are based upon the experience or efficiency they possess in the field of project management. This experience or efficiency is provided by the institutes during the Prince2 Foundation Training and Prince2 Practitioner Training. Prince2 Practitioner Training provides the individuals with self-confidence and makes them more efficient to handle large projects with ease. In conclusion, it can be said that Prince2 Certification can help candidates to boost their resumes and help them in achieving the ultimate goal of having a bright and flourishing career. Prince2 Certification acts as the bread-and-butter for beautiful career dreams, dreamt by young professionals who are heading a prospective career.
What is Prince2 Certification Training?
Prince2 Certification Training is a way to improve one’s project management skills and to give way to a better and brighter future. A candidate opting for a UK Government accredited Prince2 Certification Qualification has to give a set of examinations for obtaining such a prestigious certification. On completion of Prince2 Certification, individuals may apply for the position of a senior project manager or project analyst with any IT Firm in the world. In short, Prince2 Certification Training is the golden key to a palace full of golden opportunities.
The Prince2 Certification Examination Process
Candidates opting for Prince2 Certification can study on their own for the entrance examinations or opt for various Prince2 Certification preparatory courses offered by various institutes. The examination is a two-fold process having two sections, namely, the Prince2 Foundation Training Examination, which is an hour-long single choice paper, and the Prince2 Practitioner Training Examination, which is a 2hours 30minutes Multiple-Choice paper. The question pattern for the Prince2 Practitioner Training Examination is a mixture of three types of multiple-choice questions, which may sound easy, but are extremely complex to complete.
The paper consists of classic single-choice questions, where only answer is to be selected, new-age two-out-of five questions, where any two options out of the given five have to be selected, and true-or-false type questions, where statements are given and the candidates will have to mark whether they are true or false. All the answers have to be marked in a systematic manner as the checking and grading are done on an OMR Reader attached to a computer. This is why candidates, opting for Prince2 Foundation Training and Practitioner Training Examination, have to mark their answers with utmost care and minimise the possibility of errors as far as possible. On successful completion of the Prince2 Foundation Training Examination and Prince2 Practitioner Examination, candidates can register for the APMP Group-accredited Prince2 Certification, where the curriculum is somewhat similar to the Prince2 Practitioner Training Examination. Individuals having Prince2 Certification have to sit for an hour-long accreditation examination every 5 years to maintain their certification.
This post was written by: Susan Roy